FREE SHIPPING for Consumers on any purchase over $45.
As a data controller, we will take all the necessary steps to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its relevant subordinate legislation when handling any personal data which you may provide to us. This includes ensuring that data is fairly and lawfully processed; processed for limited purposes; adequate, relevant and not excessive; accurate; not kept longer than necessary; processed in accordance with your rights; and secure.
We may collect personal data from you such as your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number when you respond to requests to submit personal information about yourself in order to obtain products and services which we may be offering. In the event that you no longer wish to receive the products or services for which you have submitted the information, you can at any time send an email to email@example.com in order for your details to be removed from the database.
We will use the personal information and data supplied by you for demographic, regional and market research purposes, and to send you details about information regarding All Cultures products, services, offerings, news etc.
All Cultures Inc. will only supply data which personally identifies you to a third party or organization in the following circumstances:
* That third party or organization is a part of or subsidiary of All Cultures Inc.
* We need to share or send information to third parties or organizations who work with us or on our behalf to provide a product or service to you which you have requested. Such persons or organizations may only use this information in order to provide the requested product or service and not for any other purpose.
* We need to share or send the information to third parties or organizations who work with us or on our behalf in regards to the marketing of All Cultures Inc products and services.
* We are required to forward the information or data in order to comply with any regulatory or legal process.
* There is a sale and/or transfer of all or any part of our business.
Other than in the circumstances stated above, third parties will not have access to your personally identifiable data.
We reserve the right to make changes to these policies at any time without notice and it is your responsibility to revisit this page from time to time to re-read this policy. Any revised terms shall take effect as of the date of posting.